Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Predictions Western Conference

 Central Division:

1. St. Louis Blues vs. 4. Minnesota Wild

My Prediction: Blues in 7

Why: The Blues are a very deep team that can play physical and can score. I was high on them a year ago and they didn't go far. However, I feel like they are a deeper team then they were a year ago. Minnesota however with Devin Dubnyk will give them a run for their money but the Blues will find a way.

2. Nashville Predators vs. Chicago Blackhawks

My Prediction: Blackhawks in 7

Why: The Predators are an up and coming team but they do not have the playoff experience yet to win. I think this will be a great series. I know the Blackhawks are without Patrick Kane but they are a all around solid team that knows how to win come playoff time.


Pacific Division

1. Anaheim Ducks vs. 4. Winnipeg Jets

My Prediction: Ducks in 7

Why: The Jets finally got over the hump and punched a ticket to the playoffs. However, they will play the Ducks who once again had a great regular season. I think this is a decent matchup for the Jets, so I think it will be a good series but the Ducks will get it done. Just they will have to work for it.

2. Vancouver Canucks vs. 3. Calgary Flames 

My Prediction: Canucks in 6

Why: The Canucks and Flames both had seasons that put them back in the playoffs. The Canucks though are built to win alittle sooner than the Flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment