Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Caps Top 10 Prospects: #6 Madison Bowey

 Last season was a break out year for D Madison Bowey. He was named captain of the Kelowna Rockets, and had an astounding 60 points from the blue line. The 2013 2nd round pick has been a stand out for the Rockets for 4 years. Not only has he put up big point totals but last year he was a plus-44 in the 72 games he played in last year.






  This season Bowey should return for one more season with the Rockets, and he should also be on Team Canada in the World Junior Tournament. I expect him to score about 20 goals and 40 assists this year to match his total from a year ago.

Final Thought:

  I have been impressed with Madison Bowey the last two years when I have seen him at Development Camp. I think in a few years he can be a Top 4 defensemen. If I were the GM of the Caps I would let him play in Hershey for a year or two like John Carlson and Karl Alzner. Then bring him up when he is ready. The skill set is impressive and he will be a Cap one day in my opinion.



Madison Bowey Mic'd up (Monumental Sports):





No comments:

Post a Comment