Thursday, October 2, 2014

A few more sent to Hershey

 Quick post as the Caps continue to cut there roster down as Garrett Mitchell, Casey Wellman, and Conner Carrick have been sent back down. However, just to note that Mitchell and Wellman will both have to clear waivers before they can report to the Hershey Bears.
  I'm not surprised with these moves considering that Conner Carrick had a rough night in Buffalo and we all can agree he was rushed into the lineup last year. I think he is better off this season to play for the Bears because I would have him penciled in as a top 2 defensemen there. Garrett Mitchell has improved  but there is still no room for him in Washington but I do believe he in a heart and sole guy for Hershey.
   Finally Casey Wellman saw some time in the NHL last year with the Caps too but he wasn't doing enough to keep him up either. I'm sure there will be more cuts tomorrow after the game tonight so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment