Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Caps Rookie Camp and More

  Quick update on what is going on in Caps world. The Caps rookies are reporting and camp will start Sept. 11th and will run till the 16th when they will play the Flyers rookies in a scrimmage. Then the vets should be reporting soon after that because the preseason opener is on Sept. 21st against the Buffalo Sabres.




   Rumors have been quiet of late as I continue to look to see if there are any rumors of trades. The most recent thing I saw was they are still interested in Paul Bissonnette. He did say on twitter he was talking to teams but was waiting on a trade to go through. However, I'm not sure that team is the Caps.
  One last thing is I saw tonight Chuck Gormley who covers the Caps on CSN Washington had his Caps preview tonight. He put up his projected lineup and had Kuznetzov centering the second line with Andre Burakovsky on LW and Troy Brouwer at RW. I'm not sure that actually happens but personally I would be interested to see that. As well as his projected third line of Ward-Johansson-Chimera. Which I thought is a good idea.
  Training Camp 2014 is almost here, Thank God hockey is coming back soon. I am happy to report that CSN is airing preseason games. When I was younger you never saw preseason games. The fact I only have to wait a couple more weeks makes me very happy. I will continue to look for rumors leading up to camp and continue to update. Hold tight hockey fans, we are almost to the beginning of another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment