Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Caps Top 10 Prospects: #10 Zach Sanford

 It's a new season and it's time for my second year version of the Caps Top Ten Prospects. My #10 top prospect is Boston College forward Zach Sanford. Sanford was drafted in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft. Last season was his first with the Boston College Eagles, and in 38 games he scored 7 goals and 17 assists.




  Sanford looked very good in the Prospect Scrimmage at this years development camp. Sanford played a good overall game. This year Sanford will return to the Eagles. One day I see Sanford as a possible third line forward with the potential to be a second liner. With is good size and decent speed, along with pretty good play along the boards. Overall, I liked what I saw from him a couple years ago when I saw him. However, when I watched him this year he looked like he has improved a lot. I expect a good year at Boston College this year.

(Video Below shows Sanford goal against Vermont, he is #24)



No comments:

Post a Comment